A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ojas Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ojas Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ojas Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ojas Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ojas Shah practice?
- Dr. Ojas Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ojas Shah practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.