A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ojas Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ojas Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ojas Shah, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ojas Shah MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ojas Shah practice?
- Dr. Ojas Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ojas Shah practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.