Dr. Ojas Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ojas Shah?

May 21st, 2017

Dr. Ojas Shah the BEST doctor....

I am going to Dr. Shah from 2014 for my treatments. I am very lucky and very grateful. He is an EXCELLENT doctor all around.

November 12th, 2015

The best!

Excellent all around. Will follow him to Columbia for sure.

September 25th, 2015

Great, great doctor. Skilled and great manner. One of the best experiences I've ever had with any doctor.

December 13th, 2014

Fine physician, wish he were in a different office and away from the cattle corral type setup he's in.

June 24th, 2014

Top Notch

Dr. Shah is everything we hope most or all doctors would be: very intelligent, patient, kind, down to earth, thorough, answers all questions and never rushes you. You feel like an individual he cares about and not just another patient or number. I've seen A LOT of (forgettable) specialists in the last several months; hence, my review and favoritism.

August 1st, 2013

Phenomenal Doctor

It took me 1-1/2 years to finally get to Dr. Shah. I had to have a serious surgery and could not find a urologist on Long Island willing to attempt the surgery and try to save my kidney, which Dr. Shah just accomplished. Excellent bedside manner, answered all my questions and fears. Was extremely accurate and honest predicting post op pain. Never felt rushed with him. Will be having a procedure on other kidney in near future with Dr. Shah, with no anxiety. ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT!!!

September 18th, 2011

Amazingly Caring Doctor

Dr. Shah cares about his patients. He will personally respond to an email with a phone call. He reviews all tests even if they were ordered by another physician. Dr. Shah is a jewel of a man, a wonderful doctor.

July 15th, 2009

Honest, caring and knowledgeable

What can I say? Dr. Shah is the BEST! He takes his time with his patients even though he is very busy; he makes sure all your questions are answered. He called me a couple days after my surgery just to check up on me (who does that anymore?). I need a follow-up, related surgery and he's set that up, including all the doctors--and all on a date when he can be a part of the team for the second round. I am very grateful to this very kind and generous man who treated me with dignity.

August 10th, 2017