Dr. Ojash Bhagwakar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 8th, 2016
Dr. Bhagwakar has been my primary care physician for several years now. I have been very pleased with his care. He takes the time to answer all my questions and is knowledgeable and professional. I never have to wait long when I visit him. Based on my experience, I would recommend Dr. Bhagwakar.

January 29th, 2014
dr. oj
very professional & courteous. answered all questions. never felt rushed. he stuck around & answered every question I could throw at him. actually made me feel good about myself. did not overprescribe any medications.

February 19th, 2013
He's the best
Disagree completely w/ previous review. Extremely thorough and spends time explaining everything in detail. Wait time is minimal. I would want prompt attention if my lab work came back as something potentially life threatening. You should be happy it was a lab error and not a true emergency.

September 4th, 2012
avoid this doctor
Before seeing me the first time for a routine physical,dr. sent me to the lab. 2 days after blood draw his office instructed me to go to ER--I could die. Blood draw there determined lab error. 2 days later at appt. with dr. he is busy covering himself and the lab. So Dupage Medical does not stand behind their lab, this dr. has no compassion, terrible bedside manner, no ethics, and no care for the patient.Am I healthy? Who knows. I'm not dead yet. Still no accurate blood test for me. Just disgust with him and his whole group.