Dr. Oji Joseph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oji Joseph?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

Steer clear of this guy. Doesn't spend a lot of time with you and doesn't really pay any attention to things you say. Receptionist performed my stress test! Asked the nurse a question about the stress test and she said she didn't know but would google it.

March 23rd, 2014

Patient

I have blood pressure issues and had to be under observation overnight for chest pains. My Doctor wanted Chemical Stress done so he referred me to Dr. Joseph. I only met him on the day of the procedure. When he came in the nuclear department, he asked me a few questions, listened to my heart, while the staff was busy injecting medicines in my veins. While the test was going on, while I was experiencing the effects of the chemical stress test, this Doctor was on the table, writing on my chart and didn't even check on me or look at the monitor. It was the cardiopulmonary lady who was beside me all the time asking if I was feeling okay. This test really makes your heart feel so weird. When it was over, about 2 minutes, This doctor DIDN'T even ask how I felt. He thanked the staff and LEFT! Talking about patient care. Just because I was not his regular patient, I didn't matter.

October 13th, 2011

This guy is a genius! He figured out that I had arrhythmias and I didn't even know. Thank you!

August 7th, 2015