A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okanta Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okanta Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okanta B Jackson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Okanta B. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Okanta Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Okanta Jackson practices Dermatology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Dermatologists.