Overall Review

3.6

March 18th, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Jackson for years, but I am becoming less and less satisfied with his service. He misdiagnosed me and became quite aggressive when confronted. He made me feel like it was my fault that he was wrong. His justifications just went on and on. Sometimes I feel very white in an heavily black staffed office. I am not racist, but I would prefer some racial balance. I will probably change doctors because of the misdiagnosis and his defensiveness.

October 22nd, 2010
DR. JACKSON IS A WONDERFUL DR. HE IS EXTREMLEY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING, I WOULD REFER HIM TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR PATIENCE, CARING AND UNDERSTANDING AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGE.

August 25th, 2010
Medicare Scam?
Dr Jackson did a good job of cutting out 3 cancerous lesions, however, he sent me 3 miles across Tallahassee to be sewn up by another doctor. When I questioned this practice I was told Dr Jackson did not sew up any of his patients. I also had pointed out a lesion on my face two separate times to Dr Jackson and he said it was an age spot. I went to another dermatologist one month later who saw the lesion and took a biopsy which came back as basil cell. I did not care for Dr Jackson's superior attitude.

August 4th, 2010
New Patient - Outstanding Service
This was my first visit to Dr. Jackson's office. From the time I walked in until the time my office visit was complete I felt relaxed and comfortable. The staff was very courteous. Dr. Jackson took the time to explain and answer any questions that I had. He was very thorough and made sure I understood in layman's term everything that was going on with my and my issues. The wait time really was less than 10 minutes. All I can say is...phenomenal service!