A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okap Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okap Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okap Kap Kwon MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Okap K. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Okap Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Okap Kwon practices Internal Medicine near Ravenna, OH.
See Ravenna Internists.