A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okap Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okap Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Okap K. Kwon practice?
Dr. Okap Kwon practices Internal Medicine near Ravenna, OH.
See Ravenna Internists.