Dr. Okay Onan, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile

Anterior cervical Fusion(,C4-C5-C6-C7,Front of neck to bones) show details Anterior cervical Fusion(,C4-C5-C6-C7,Front of neck to bones)
by Gary Peebles on Apr 5th, 2014

Dr.Okay Onan,is the best told me everything up front,The preformed surgery went great he and staff were all very concern before and after care,Best of all I sleep for the first time after the surgery with no pain,its been three days now and feel great,Dr Onan gets my vote and my family was very happy of the outcome,Heres my phone number if you need to ask questions before your surgery,Thanks Dr Onan.

Herniated Disc show details Herniated Disc
Jul 8th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Onan for Herniated Disc. I had sever Sciatica in my left leg. I have never experienced this kind of pain and hope I never do again. I tried physical therapy along with some strong meds but the pain was constant. My first visit Dr. Onan recommended a Epidural Steroid Injection. This injection only gave me relieve for 3 days and the pain was back. Dr. Onan next step was the Discectomy Laminotomy Surgery. I have been free of pain ever since. I would recommend Dr. Onan without hesitation.