A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okechi Nwabara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okechi Nwabara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabara graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwabara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwabara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Okechi N. Nwabara practice?
Dr. Okechi Nwabara practices Internal Medicine near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Griffith, IN and Merrillville, IN.
See Gary Internists.