A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okechukwu Anakwenze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anakwenze
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anakwenze Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okechukwu Amadu Anakwenze MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Okechukwu A. Anakwenze practice?
- Dr. Okechukwu Anakwenze has 1 office location.
Dr. Okechukwu Anakwenze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.