A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okechukwu Anene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okechukwu Anene is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okechukwu Anene, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anene graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan