A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okechukwu Anene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okechukwu Anene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anene
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Anene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okechukwu Anene, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anene graduated from University Of Ilorin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okechukwu P Anene BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Okechukwu P. Anene practice?
- Dr. Okechukwu Anene has 1 office location.
Dr. Okechukwu Anene practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Critical Care Practitioners.