A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okey Okoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okey Okoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okey Okoli, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoli graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okey Okechukwu Okoli MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Okey O. Okoli practice?
- Dr. Okey Okoli has 1 office location.
Dr. Okey Okoli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.