A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okezie Okezie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okezie Okezie, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okezie Okezie, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Percutaneous Diskectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Okezie graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Okezie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okezie Ndubisi Okezie MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Okezie N. Okezie practice?
- Dr. Okezie Okezie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Okezie Okezie practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Baytown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Humble, TX.
See Baytown Pain Management Doctors.