Dr. Okorie Okorie Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Okorie Okorie?

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He is an Intensivist so there is no office with apptmts so I could not rate a few based on that. I found Dr. Okorie exceptionally knowledgable, patient and willing to go the extra mile. I heard nurses talking about him in a most exemplary manner so that seemed to be the concensus..

Poor Decision Making

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor. He along with other physicians at Orlando Health hospital conspired to drown my father in his fluids . They did not order timely nor appropriate exams to manage my father and as a result he passed on Daddy's Day. Still horrified I hate the doctors,and the hospital for what they'd done to me and my family.

Birth Control