Dr. Okpani Nnachi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Okpani Nnachi?

Can't see why the good reviews

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Was very rude to me as a first time patient. Told me my son was tongue tied but wouldn't explain anything when I asked and he spoke to me with a rude demeanor about everything. Will not be back.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Logan Pediatrics is the most awesome office for children in the whole state. They have the friendliest staff and the doctors and nurse practitioners are wonderful. My children love going to see Dr. Nnachi whether sick or well. He has a wonderful way with kids. Would recommend him highly.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

My 2 month old son had been vomitting with every feeding the pediatrician he was seeing kept saying it was just a virus. I was very frustrated with her just blowing me off. This was a pediatrician who my older daughter had been seeing since she was born (Dr Nnachi was not practicing in Logan yet). I called his office n they had me take him in immediately. I saw Tim Reed, FNP and he fully examined my son. He said all though it could just be a virus there ate several other things with a baby that little so he wanted to run some tests. He sent me straight to the hospital to get tests ran. He first had an ultrasound and before we could get his labs done Dr Nnachi called me on my cell to tell me my son had pyloric stenosis and I need to take him immediately to the ED to see a surgeon. The surgeon there said if I had waited much longer he would have had to been placed in PICU. He was very dehydrated and all of his electrolytes were depleted. Needless to say both of my kids now go to his office. We see Tim most of the time but have saw Dr Nnachi and they both are excellent doctors:)

Mom

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Drl Nnachi is an excellent physician. He takes time with my child, explaining everything indepth to her. While hospitalized he always spends time discussing the problems, the prognosis, as well as the treatments. I would highly recommend Dr. Nnachi!

not caring

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Love,Love,Love Logan Pediatrics! The Best in Logan!

Posted on November 7th, 2016