Dr. Oksana Aron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oksana Aron?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Oksana Aron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2015

Lifesaver

Very thorough and knowledgeable about weight loss and helped me revise so many things I was doing wrong. I have been able to maintain my weight loss for over 3 years now because of what she taught me. Is very supportive and kind, never made me feel bad because of mistakes, instead really made me feel she had my back and did.

September 1st, 2012

great weight loss doctor

Having tried so many ways to lose weight, it has been a godsend to discover Dr Aron. She's made me realize how many things I thought I was doing right were so wrong! She is very serious about people losing weight. Lost 30 lbs in 3 mos and have kept it off for 4 years now!

August 31st, 2012

Mi experiencia con la Dra. Aron ha sido muy buena me ha ayudado mucho en bajar de peso, de manera segura y bajo su supervision. ademas aconseja que tomar y que alimentos consumir.

August 25th, 2012

Angelloveyface

I love coming to this clinic. Dr. Aron is great and supportive of my weight loss needs. Although I missed sometime away do injury,I maintained a healthy weight. I can't wait to reach my goal. 10 pds to go, I can't wait. The staff are always nice and helpful whenever I come to the clinic. Thanks Dr. Aron and support staff. YOU ARE ALL AWSOME!!! :)

August 3rd, 2012

She's wonderful!

Dr. Aron has helped me successfully lose and maintain 15 pounds in the few months I've known her. She spends time guiding me through my specific challenges, offering useful strategies and advice along the way. I would recommend Dr. Aron to anyone looking to lose weight that thinks they could use a patient and helping hand.

June 16th, 2011

Bridgette Johnson

Dr. Aron is caring, professional and genuine. She is knowledgble in her speciality of bariatrics. Dr. Aron is realistic and provides the patient with only options that are safe and unique to the individuals health and needs. She is wonderful and her staff is friendly and inviting. I have lost almost 80lbs by learning how to portion control through her tips and medical intervention.

June 11th, 2011

Dr. Aron has been a great help to me and it extremely knowledgeable.

May 10th, 2011

great weight loss doctor

I was referred by a friend and was skeptical never having heard of going to a doctor to lose weight? Dr Aron was remarkable in her understanding of my situation and ability to provide the right courses of action for my success. I lost 50 lbs in 5 months. I can't believe it!

April 29th, 2011

serious help

I have been so lucky to find Dr Aron. I lost over 30 lbs without much effort though more because she was so supportive in helping me to succeed in the program. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning weeks but then she helped me understand what the plan was about, and it was much simpler than so many others I've tried in the past which is why I am so glad to find her. Great and very affordable weight loss doctor.

February 25th, 2010

I felt very comgortable with this doctor... She listens...

February 10th, 2010

kind and professional staff

I moved to New York and was looking for a primary care doctor. I found Dr Aron and was very pleased to meet her. As a result I also learned about her weight loss plan and lost 30 pounds in 2 months and have been able to keep it off for 2 years.

October 6th, 2009

very caring doctor - I am forever grateful

DR Aron has always been a kind and supportive presence in my life. I did not even know about medical weight loss until after I met her. She gave me the firm caring support and attention I needed to learn about my eating habits and ways to improve them. I lost 30lbs with her persistent coaching and I have been able to manage my own weight incredibly well since then. I am forever grateful