A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Baltarowich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oksana Baltarowich is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Baltarowich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltarowich graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Baltarowich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oksana Baltarowich MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Oksana Baltarowich practice?
- Dr. Oksana Baltarowich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oksana Baltarowich practices Diagnostic Radiology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Norristown Radiologists.