A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Berkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Berkovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Berkovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oksana S Berkovich MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oksana S. Berkovich practice?
- Dr. Oksana Berkovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Oksana Berkovich practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.