A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Berkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Berkovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berkovich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oksana S. Berkovich practice?
Dr. Oksana Berkovich practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.