A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Demediuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Demediuk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Demediuk graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Demediuk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oksana Maria Demediuk MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oksana M. Demediuk practice?
- Dr. Oksana Demediuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oksana Demediuk practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Aiken, SC.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.