A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Demediuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oksana Demediuk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demediuk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Demediuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Demediuk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Demediuk graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Demediuk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oksana Maria Demediuk MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oksana M. Demediuk practice?
- Dr. Oksana Demediuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Oksana Demediuk practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.