A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oksana Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oksana Jackson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oksana Alexandrivna Jackson MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oksana A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Oksana Jackson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oksana Jackson practices Plastic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.