Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
Horrible doctor, RUN from this one.
Went to this doctor to establish new healthcare cause we recently moved to the LR area. Well to make this simple, I waited a hour in the waiting area to be seen and then taken to the back for another 30 minute wait which was very unacceptable. All of the waiting for a 10minute visit with her. This doctor is like a McDonald's meal. Sounds good, looks good but when you get it your so let down. She wants the visits extremely quick and she don't listen at all. She over talks you, she will mess up your meds you've been on for years even though your a Cancer survior and still have health issues. This doctor was a total joke she changed my meds and didn't even do blood work or a urine sample. Luckily my last doctor fixed my medicine cause she would of had me very sick or worse if I hadn't gotten the right dosages. I filled out a good 7-9 pages of medical history, for her to just mess everything up. She even seen all my meds cause I showed her and her nurse had entered them all into the system before I seen the doctor. Needless to say she was fired the moment I walked out of her office. This doctor is DANGEROUS and a FAIL!! My best advice is to RUN from this doctor. P.S. Bewarw, her staff at the front desk isn't to friendly either.

February 17th, 2015
Dr Melnyk was so easy to talk to and I didn't feel rushed in and out.

February 9th, 2015
Refused Service
I saw Dr. Melnyk one time. When trying to reschedule the three month followup, I was refused service with her office. Given NO reason for it.

June 16th, 2014
Terrible!!!!!
On my very first visit. I went in to see Dr Melynk for a Pap smear and somehow I ended up in the APN's office. I honestly don't know how that happened. So, I'm with the nurse practitioner and a nurse practitioner in training and they don't know why I'm there. The Pap went awful because the NP in training had no clue what she was doing. It was just an awful experienced for a new patient. The front desk apparently doesn't talk to the NP or other nurses because I didn't make an appointment to see Marina, I made my appointment to see Dr. Melynk. Needless to say, I would NEVER return. Although Marina was very nice, they just didn't seem equipped to handle Paps.

August 16th, 2013
I Recommend her to everyone!
Dr. Melnyk and her staff are great! My husband and I have been patients of hers for many years. She listens to all issues,spends as much time as needed with her patients. She is just fantastic all around wonderful extremely caring doctor!

May 6th, 2013
The best you can find as a General Practitioner and Diagnostician
I was told about Dr. Melnyk by a specialist. The doctor told me he would recommend his wife go to Dr.Melnyk if she was to go to someone other than he. I have had incredible care and concern by Dr. Melnyk and her staff. After a terrible fall, I truly believe Dr. Melnyk's quick action may have saved my life . From hormones to headaches, she is wonderful.

March 3rd, 2013
teacher
Dr. Melnyk is an excellent physician! She helped to resolve with my medical problem that many doctors I visited before couldn't even recognized. Thank you! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs passionate and carrying primary care doctor.

May 19th, 2011
BEST PHYSICIAN IN LITTLE ROCK
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR MELNYK FOR 3 YEARS. SINCE DAY ONE I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH HER AND HER STAFF. UNLIKE THE MAJORITY OF DOCTORS THESE DAYS, DR MELNYK REMEMBERED ME AFTER THE FIRST VISIT. THERE IS NOT A BETTER DOCTOR FOR ME. SHE IS TRULY A BLESSING.

April 2nd, 2011
very caring doctor! she diagnosed me with a breast cancer and went through the whole period of treatment with me!

January 20th, 2011
Dr. Melnyk is the best doctor I've ever seen. Seriously, I'm 47 and have seen many drs.

October 28th, 2010
great experience wth this physician

February 11th, 2010
Charles Handley
A great doctor. Very caring and concerned.