A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okunola Oluola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okunola Oluola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okunola Oluola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oluola graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Oluola has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okunola Olukorede Oluola MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Okunola O. Oluola practice?
- Dr. Okunola Oluola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Okunola Oluola practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.