A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenelle Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenelle Martin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenelle Jenelle Martin MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jenelle J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jenelle Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenelle Martin practices Psychiatry near Stone Mountain, GA.
See Stone Mountain Psychiatrists.