A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Odugbesan graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Odugbesan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odugbesan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adeniyi O. Odugbesan practice?
Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Cardiology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Endocrinologists, and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.