Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan
Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Odugbesan is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Women's Pavilion and Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. Dr. Odugbesan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Adeniyi Odugbesan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. David Arkin
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0.01 mi33
Dr. David Shore
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Lawrenceville, GA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Peter Lu
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lawrenceville, GA 0.01 mi14