A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olabode Ogidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olabode Ogidan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogidan graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Ogidan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olabode O Ogidan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Olabode O. Ogidan practice?
- Dr. Olabode Ogidan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olabode Ogidan practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.