A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olabode Ogidan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olabode Ogidan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogidan graduated from University Of Benin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ogidan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ogidan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olabode O. Ogidan practice?
Dr. Olabode Ogidan practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.