Olabode E Oladeinde MD Patient Reviews

August 23rd, 2013
Dr Best
Glad you are back. The vacuum you left was never filled. I just cannot trust any other Doctor in this area.

June 29th, 2013
Dr. Oladeinde
Excellent manners, very professional. The most knowledgeable Doctor I have ever seen. Seems like that. Never in a hurry to get rid of you. He was no doubt the best in Steuben county while he was there. Things are just as bad as they were since he left. We all miss him.

May 7th, 2012
Most professional and approachable Doctor I have seen in a very long time.

January 20th, 2012
I thought Dr. Oladeinde was a fantastic Physician. Doctors do have patients in the hospital and do get called 24/7! I'm sure if it was a personal call he would have stepped out of the room. It sounds like you want to be the doctor instead of leaving it up to the real physician. Anyway, I think he is a great doc and I will be back to see him!

January 16th, 2012
Very Unprofessional....
I took my 82 year old grandma there to be seen for weight loss, she has a slew of medical issues..1st thing that ticked me off is that he answered several of his personal calls on his cell phone while in the room with us, I have never had a Dr. do that before, most wait till they are not in the room with you...2nd the weight loss issue in the end was never addressed and he wanted to treat her for various other things and wanted to change up all of her medication, without consult of her heart Dr. he had planned a blood test but wanted to change her medications before hand, shouldn't you do all of the blood work and tests 1st before you go messing around with an 82 year olds medications, I hate when Dr.s try to play God....We will not be back, hated that I took her there with no resolution, she is on oxygen and has a walker and made her feel as though she was an idiot and she doesn't understand her own body!!!!!!

November 6th, 2011
Love the doctor
Whoever wrote the above comment regarding Dr. Ola being a scumbag is a liar. You may be some kind of drug user addicted to drug pres doctor O does not want to see patients like thisHe is the best doctor out here in Northwest In. He takes his time with his patients his bedside manner is superb I we, my entire family love Dr. Ola.

June 20th, 2011
Consumate professional. Great sense of humor

October 31st, 2010