Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olabode Olumofin
Dr. Olabode Olumofin, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Pine Bluff, AR. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olumofin is affiliated with Jefferson Regional Medical Center, St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center and Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital. Dr. Olumofin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Olabode Olumofin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olabode Olumofin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pine Bluff, AR.
Dr. Henry Rogers
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pine Bluff, AR 0 mi44
Dr. Muhammad Kashif
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Pine Bluff, AR 0 mi19
Dr. Khalid Mohammad
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Pine Bluff, AR 0.09 mi