A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oladapo Afolabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oladapo Afolabi, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oladapo Afolabi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Afolabi graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Afolabi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oladapo O Afolabi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Oladapo O. Afolabi practice?
- Dr. Oladapo Afolabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Oladapo Afolabi practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.