A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oladapo Alade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oladapo Alade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oladapo Alade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alade graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oladapo Abimbola Alade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oladapo A. Alade practice?
- Dr. Oladapo Alade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oladapo Alade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.