A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oladapo Alade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oladapo Alade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oladapo Alade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alade graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oladapo Abimbola Alade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oladapo A. Alade practice?
- Dr. Oladapo Alade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oladapo Alade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.