Oladapo Alade Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Oladapo Alade?

Extremely Rude

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I saw Dr. Alade after breaking my ankle. I was trying to decide whether a cast or a walking boot would be the best option for me. I expressed that I was having a hard time making the decision, and Dr. Alade said "Make a decision. You're an adult." As I was leaving, the nurse told Dr. Alade "I took care of that lady." and Dr. Alade responded "I don't care. They were here for an hour." I had been in the room for 20 minutes. I could understand if I was holding a room and other patients were waiting, but it was a room with multiple beds and he was seeing other patients while I waited.

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr Alade did an excellent job putting my foot back together after a severe Liz-Franc injury. I just started walking on it again and it feels better than new. If you are in need of orthodopedic surgery I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

My husband and I found Dr. Alade to be very helpful and professional. He spent several minutes answering our questions, even pulling out a skeletal model to show me where my bone was broken and how it was different from the worst case diagnosis I had gotten at the ER. Very positive experience. And the entire support staff was friendly and efficient.

terrible

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

worst experience. Did not even assess my break.. just looked at the x-rays then sent technician in to put cast on. Left the room without saying good ...

Good Doctor HORRIBLE NURSE!

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Me and my Husband love this Doctor, however, his nurse has got to be the rudest woman we have ever talked to. She is unwilling to help, she acts as if she does not want to assist or do her job. I had planned on recommending this doctor because he is awesome and did awesome work on my husband. Until he changes his nurse I will do no such thing!!! I actually had to speak with HER supervisor. Can you imagine having to speak to a nurses supervisor! The nurses name is Ruth. I would give Dr.Alade a higher score but I just cant get past his rude nurse!

Posted on October 11th, 2016