Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Extremely Rude show details Extremely Rude
Feb 29th, 2016

I saw Dr. Alade after breaking my ankle. I was trying to decide whether a cast or a walking boot would be the best option for me. I expressed that I was having a hard time making the decision, and Dr. Alade said "Make a decision. You're an adult." As I was leaving, the nurse told Dr. Alade "I took care of that lady." and Dr. Alade responded "I don't care. They were here for an hour." I had been in the room for 20 minutes. I could understand if I was holding a room and other patients were waiting, but it was a room with multiple beds and he was seeing other patients while I waited.

Jul 13th, 2012

Dr Alade did an excellent job putting my foot back together after a severe Liz-Franc injury. I just started walking on it again and it feels better than new. If you are in need of orthodopedic surgery I would highly recommend him.

Jul 9th, 2012

My husband and I found Dr. Alade to be very helpful and professional. He spent several minutes answering our questions, even pulling out a skeletal model to show me where my bone was broken and how it was different from the worst case diagnosis I had gotten at the ER. Very positive experience. And the entire support staff was friendly and efficient.

terrible show details terrible
by Anonymous on Oct 23rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

worst experience. Did not even assess my break.. just looked at the x-rays then sent technician in to put cast on. Left the room without saying good ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Good Doctor HORRIBLE NURSE! show details Good Doctor HORRIBLE NURSE!
by Aunjel Warren-Lucas on Jun 8th, 2010

Me and my Husband love this Doctor, however, his nurse has got to be the rudest woman we have ever talked to. She is unwilling to help, she acts as if she does not want to assist or do her job. I had planned on recommending this doctor because he is awesome and did awesome work on my husband. Until he changes his nurse I will do no such thing!!! I actually had to speak with HER supervisor. Can you imagine having to speak to a nurses supervisor! The nurses name is Ruth. I would give Dr.Alade a higher score but I just cant get past his rude nurse!