Dr. Oladapo Lapite MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Monroe, LA

2.9

June 12th, 2014
Circumcision
My child went May of 2012 to be circumcised well the staff was very unprofessional and the waiting period was ridiculous. Needless to say my son has been having problems for months with his circumcision so we went to a Urologist and my 2 year old son had to be re circumcised which makes me angry at the pain he is having to go through again. I don't recommend him to ANYONE!!!

June 17th, 2013
juris doctor
Went to him because my doctor was out of town. Never go to LaPite again. He went to medical school in Lagos, Africa and it shows. Very unprofessional. Always on his cell phone while in my presence. 1 hour late for appointment. Did not alleviate my symptoms. Glad my regular physician is back.

June 8th, 2011
Worst Experience EVER
Very unprofessional atmosphere. When I was placed in a room, the nurse was taking my vitals until she was interrupted by another nurse. The nurse taking my vital never returned. Thirty mins later a different nurse came in and finished her job. During my 30-min wait. A young child randomly came in my room looking for her mother. Finally, the doctor came into my room and begin asking me questions. During his observation his cell rang and he answered it!!! He actually held a conversation while I was sitting on the table in the middle of his evalutation!! Anyway...after that was finished, I had to give blood. The person that took my blood slightly tore my vein and I had a blood bubble under my skin. Needless to say I will NEVER go there again!!