Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oladayo Sanusi
Dr. Oladayo Sanusi, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Harlingen, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanusi is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen, Harlingen Medical Center and Solara Hospital. Dr. Sanusi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oladayo Sanusi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oladayo Sanusi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harlingen, TX.
Dr. Oral James
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Harlingen, TX 0.04 mi30
Dr. Emmanuel Akinyemi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Harlingen, TX 0.07 mi21
Dr. Qazi Siddique
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Harlingen, TX 0.13 mi8