Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olaf Butchma
Dr. Olaf Butchma, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butchma is affiliated with Wakefield Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Olaf Butchma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olaf Butchma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Donna Lawrence
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Freeport, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Johnson Chan
Freeport, NY 0.21 mi49