Learn more about Dr. Olaitan Adeniji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olaitan Adeniji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeniji graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Ogun State University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adeniji has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adeniji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olaitan A. Adeniji practice?
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists, Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists, and Lawrenceville Family Physicians.