A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olaitan Adeniji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olaitan Adeniji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adeniji
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adeniji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeniji graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Ogun State University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adeniji has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olaitan Adeniji MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Olaitan Adeniji practice?
- Dr. Olaitan Adeniji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Gastroenterologists.