A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olaitan Adeniji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olaitan Adeniji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Critical Care
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeniji graduated from Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences, Ogun State University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adeniji has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olaitan A Adeniji MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Olaitan A. Adeniji practice?
- Dr. Olaitan Adeniji has 12 office locations.
Dr. Olaitan Adeniji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Blue Ridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Blue Ridge Internists and Blue Ridge Gastroenterologists.