A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olajide Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olajide Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olajide Williams, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olajide DR Williams MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Olajide D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Olajide Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olajide Williams practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.