Dr. Olakunle Ajanaku MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 3rd, 2010
Best Dr. I've ever had !
Listened to my whole story.Thourghly examined&questioned me to obtain info pertinant to my condition.Answers&explains all questions.Recommends any testing needed, while considering your hardships of cost.I've nothing but good things to say about this human being.I love him.If not for this man and his concern/caring for me,,I seriously believe that I would be on disability and unable to work and/or hold a fulltime job.Without a doubt,,Dr. Ajanaku is one of the BEST !!

March 23rd, 2010
Use caution
Dr. Ajanaku and his staff are among the most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered. As a chronic pain patient who has been going to doctors for a long time now- that is saying alot. He has a HUGE turn over in office staff, some are polite and some are extremely rude. Dr. Ajanaku himself does not understand how insurance works and tried (sometimes successfully) to charge patients for things they are not responsible for. As for his bedside manner- it needs work. His strengths are his willingness to listen to your complaints and adjust medication accordingly. He will not let you be in pain just because a particular week or month your body requires more. I appreciated that about him more than words can say. Now, having said that...if he "thinks" you owe money because he does not understand how insurance works then you WILL NOT get any medication even if you end up in the emergency room because of severe withdraws.