Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Akinsoto
Dr. Philip Akinsoto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Akinsoto is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital, Decatur General Hospital - West and Crestwood Medical Center. Dr. Akinsoto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Akinsoto has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Philip Akinsoto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.
Dr. Hinda Greene
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Oluwayomi Akande
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Cesar Garcia Rodriguez
Internal Medicine, Residency
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi