Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olalekan Ajibowo
Dr. Olalekan Ajibowo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce, GA, with other offices in Prestonsburg, KY and Calhoun, GA (and 4 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ajibowo is affiliated with Medical Center Of Central Ga. Dr. Ajibowo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Olalekan Ajibowo has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olalekan Ajibowo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce, GA.