Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olan Abdel-Halim
Dr. Olan Abdel-Halim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with another office in Green Bay, WI. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdel-Halim is affiliated with HSHS St Vincent Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay and St Nicholas Hospital. Dr. Abdel-Halim has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Olan Abdel-Halim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olan Abdel-Halim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Mark Griffith
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Green Bay, WI 0 mi33
Dr. John Shrake
Green Bay, WI 0 mi43
Dr. Adetunji Adejumo
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Green Bay, WI 0 mi20