A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olan Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olan Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olan Evans, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olan Evans MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Olan Evans practice?
- Dr. Olan Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olan Evans practices Otolaryngology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Otolaryngologists.