A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olan Jareunpoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olan Jareunpoon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Jareunpoon graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Jareunpoon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olan Jareunpoon MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olan Jareunpoon practice?
- Dr. Olan Jareunpoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olan Jareunpoon practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.