A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olaniran Ladipo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olaniran Ladipo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladipo graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Ladipo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olaniran Akinola Ladipo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olaniran A. Ladipo practice?
- Dr. Olaniran Ladipo has 1 office location.
Dr. Olaniran Ladipo practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.