A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanre Ijaola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanre Ijaola, Pediatrician, Hospitalist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanre Ijaola, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ijaola graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Ijaola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanre Adewale Ijaola BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lanre A. Ijaola practice?
- Dr. Lanre Ijaola has 1 office location.
Dr. Lanre Ijaola practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.