Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olatokunbo Obayomi
Dr. Olatokunbo Obayomi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Elizabeth City, NC and Palatka, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Obayomi is affiliated with Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, Mary Washington Hospital and Easton Memorial. She speaks English.
Dr. Olatokunbo Obayomi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Olatokunbo Obayomi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Zarmina Ahmed-Yusufi
Hospitalist, Adult Care
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi18
Dr. Asif Mahmood
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi17
Dr. Olubukola Bolaji
Fredericksburg, VA 0 mi28