A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olatubosun Odusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olatubosun Odusi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olatubosun Odusi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odusi graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odusi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odusi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olatubosun D. Odusi practice?
Dr. Olatubosun Odusi practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.