Dr. Olatunji Akintilo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Kankakee, IL

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2013
Go here if you have all the time in the world
Every time I bring my children it turns into the longest wait ever. If its not in the waiting room its in the exam room. My wait was over 2 hours long. In my opinion there is nothing express about this office! I am not one to get online every time I have a bad experience however, one too many time does deserve a review!

September 15th, 2011
I have always loved dr.akintilo, but recently I have got some very rude ladies on the phone and in the office. I did manage to get their names (irene and sabrina). They never are kind when I am in the office. I always here them talking about their private life while I am in the waiting room. I never had problems with doctors old staff and no problems with nurse Brianna. She is wonderfull, she is always very helpful and is wonderful at drawing blood. Every time sabrina draws my blood she misses my vein and tells me I need to drink more water, excuse me but I think she doesn't know what she is doing. I hope these two women don't push anymore of your patients away.

December 26th, 2010
Dr Akintilo is a caring doctor; he takes time to listen to my concerns His staff are respectful and the office is clean. I would highly recommend this office.

December 12th, 2010
If Dr. Akintilo were the only physician in Kankakee, I would choose to suffer. I saw him one time in his office for less than 10 minutes. During that time he completely refused to listen to me or immediately dismissed my every comment. I couldn't understand much of what he was saying and perhaps he could not understand my english. His office set up made me feel as if the place is subject to a robbery at any moment. One must be buzzed in. It gives the impression that Dr. Akintilo previously practiced deep in the heart of a desperate ghetto. Then came the bill for his service. (This is where the actual robbery occurred.) I went for treatment due to a sore throat when my regular physician was out of town. $770! Never again.

May 13th, 2010
very caring and responsive to patient needs, follows through with treatment plans and accompanied treatments.

January 31st, 2016