Dr. Olav Nilender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olav Nilender?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2011

Honestly

I went in with a possible stroke, he pulled me out of my bed and made me walk. Though that does not sound bad I had no feeling on the left side of my body. He was so rude. With him knowing I had high blood pressure and seeing how I looked (one sided droopy face, heaviness to one side, etc) told me that I hyperventilated. Really, I don't think so, been almost a month now and with other medical personal examining me and still having a majority of my facial numbness it has been determined I had a mini stroke. Thanks Dr. for your lack of interest in me as an emergency room patient!

COPD