A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olawale Olatunji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olatunji
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olatunji Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olatunji graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Olatunji has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olawale Olasunkanmi Olatunji MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olawale O. Olatunji practice?
- Dr. Olawale Olatunji has 11 office locations.
Dr. Olawale Olatunji practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, KY and Corbin, KY.
See London Internists and London Cardiologists.