A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olawale Olatunji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olawale Olatunji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olatunji
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olatunji graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Olatunji has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olawale Olasunkanmi Olatunji MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olawale O. Olatunji practice?
- Dr. Olawale Olatunji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olawale Olatunji practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beckley, WV.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Beckley Internists and Beckley Cardiologists.