A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olawumi Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olawumi Babalola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olawumi Babalola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Babalola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olawumi Oluwabunmilola Babalola MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olawumi O. Babalola practice?
- Dr. Olawumi Babalola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olawumi Babalola practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.