Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olawumi Babalola
Dr. Olawumi Babalola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in Manhasset, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Babalola is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Forest Hills, North Shore Univ at Manhasset and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. She speaks English.
Dr. Olawumi Babalola has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olawumi Babalola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Dr. Iffath Yar Khan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi
Dr. Joonhyuk Kim
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Anna Grinko
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi22