A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olayemi Osiyemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olayemi Osiyemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olayemi Osiyemi, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Clinical Research
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Osiyemi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Osiyemi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olayemi Olajide Osiyemi MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olayemi O. Osiyemi practice?
- Dr. Olayemi Osiyemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olayemi Osiyemi practices Infectious Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.